Prep Time: 0 Hours 20 Mins
Cook Time: 0 Hours 25 Mins
Total Time: 0 Hours 45 Mins
- 2 pounds veal cutlet
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup marsala wine
- 3/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme leaves
- Freshly chopped parsely, for serving
- Season veal with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook veal until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and keep warm on a plate.
- To same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shallots and mushrooms and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and broth and scrape up any bits off bottom of pan. Bring to a simmer and let simmer until reduced by half. Add heavy cream, rosemary, and thyme and return to a simmer.
- Return veal to skillet and spoon sauce over. Continue to simmer until heated through, 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.