Description: This is an easy, fast and tasty recipe. Whenever you want something light to eat or if you need to make some hors d’oeuvre for a dinner party or gathering, whip this recipe up quickly and you are sure to be asked to give this recipe out, over and over.
Prep Time: 0 Hours 10 Mins
Cook Time: 0 Hours 20 Mins
Total Time: 0 Hours 30 Mins
- 1 lb. shrimp (about 20 pieces), peeled and deveined, with tails still on
- 7 pieces of thick cut bacon, cut into thirds
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wrap shrimp with a third piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place shrimp on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, maple syrup and chili powder.
- Brush shrimp with about half of the butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp and shrimp is cooked.
- Brush with remaining butter and broil 3 minutes.