Prep Time: 0 Hours 05 Mins
Cook Time: 0 Hours 30 Mins
Total Time: 0 Hours 40 Mins
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar (We like just a little less brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika (We like just a little less paprika)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-Virgin olive, oil for drizzling
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess. Scatter lemon slices in baking dish then place chicken on top.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, or reads an internal temperature of 165º, about 30 minutes.
- Cover chicken loosely with foil and let rest for at least 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if using.