This is going to be the easiest BBQ chicken you have ever made. I’m not joking! Nothing beats the flavor. This is The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken recipe ever!
Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 0 Hours 05 Mins
Cook Time: 4 Hours 00 Mins
Total Time: 4 Hours 05 Mins
- 2 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly ( a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw.