Prep Time: 0 Hours 10 Mins
Cook Time: 0 Hours 20 Mins
Total Time: 0 Hours 30 Mins
1 lb. Shrimp (about 20 pieces), pealed and deveined, with tails still on
7 pieces of thick cut bacon, cut into thirds
4 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wrap shrimp with a third piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place shrimp on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, maple syrup, and chili powder.
- Brush shrimp with about half of the butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp and shrimp is cooked.
- Brush with remaining butter and broil 3 minutes.